Feedback thread gm5
Thank you for your feedback Slight smile

The question I answered via private message since it might end up to be a bit off-topic.

BLUE SKY AND FIRE right now is indeed just a really short concept level with hopefully an aha moment for the player. Maybe I'll add something more to it at some point, however maybe I'll leave the level as is since extending the concept might either end up in a level where you have to run fast / precise timing or a puzzle which is busted by doing so because of the delay between the movements, but I'll definitely look into it.

Hope you like BAR and AROUND THE WORLD as well after solving them completely... Confused
[Image: wZ0Saq3.png]

NEW LEVELS - against all probability new stunning levels were added Sunglasses

UPDATES - around half the levels got small visual updates, mainly to improve their identity. Generally gameplay is not effected by them, however in some cases minor impacts do exist, e.g. simplified wiring which might make puzzles clearer and in one case bonuses are evened out as well...
nice! I can't wait to try the new levels. I played a little while ago and I can't remember if I played the new version or not but I remember loving "In a Minefield." Very nice mimic puzzle. Though I thought the time limit was quite harsh, other than that I nice level.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski