TILE WORLD My Levels AND/OR Other Levels
Hi CC community, I recently joined here and have been having a lot of fun with Tile World v 2.1.0 (and the 3 CCLPs that come with it) which I downloaded about a week ago. I also have downloaded CCedit and CCLevelDesigner to make my own levels. The only problem is I cannot test out my own levels in Tile World. I also tried downloading a level set from here and tile world also crashes when I try to open that as well. Does anyone know where I am going wrong?
I don't remember exactly, but I think the command-line options used by editors to start at a particular level got broken in Tile World 2 and cause it to crash. You can try starting Tile World 2 separately and loading the levelset from its startup list, instead of using the editor to launch Tile World.

- Madhav.
Thanks for the reply, on the startup list, I can only choose from the pre-made sets, there is no option to open a different level set up.
You have two options.

The first option is to use Tile World version 1.3.0, which should work with the editors:

http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/pub/...-win32.exe

The second way is to create a DAC file for your set:

http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/DAC
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
IT WORKED! Thank you so much man, you don't know how much joy you have just allowed me!
Quote:I don't remember exactly, but I think the command-line options used by editors to start at a particular level got broken in Tile World 2 and cause it to crash. You can try starting Tile World 2 separately and loading the levelset from its startup list, instead of using the editor to launch Tile World.

That's something I discovered recently purely by accident. At the time I thought, since I couldn't recall anyone complaining about this, that no one used that particular feature. But if it is used by editors that by itself would warrant a bugfix release. I might do that sometime.