Cybersmack I
I joined this site around 18 months ago with the hope of getting some of my levels entered into CCLP1. Of course, it was waaaaay past the submissions date by this stage, but nonetheless I began work on my first level pack, Cybersmack I.

After a long hiatus, I decided to return to designing levels a few months ago. The pack hasn't exactly went in the same direction as it was originally intended, but I've managed to create a set of almost 100 levels (arranged in a difficulty curve of sorts) which I am happy with. I am currently working to finish the last few levels of the set.

I'm not entirely sure when it will be released, but I decided to let the community know about it with a couple of screenshots that will hopefully gather interest.

Watch this space guys Slight smile

[Image: 1g1bLfq.png]

[Image: v9BJKqe.png]

[Image: uaheUZr.png]

[Image: sjDTYSG.png]

[Image: gQ0ucLW.png]
This seems like an interesting set. I'm looking forward to its release, which will happen when there are 149 levels? However, in the second level, I suggest that you replace the paramecia with gliders or fireballs and remove the gravel, as Lynx compabiliity is a major asset for levelsets these days.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention Chipster. Lynx compatibility is something I have not considered throughout the creation of the set. This is because I was not at all familiar with the Lynx ruleset when I started designing levels for this set. I would imagine that many of my levels are not at all compatible with Lynx, and would require complete redesigns. Really, all I want to do is release the set as promptly as possible, especially as it is my first. However, I would definitely consider making a Lynx-compatible version of the set after its release.

The set will consist of just 100 levels. I'm mainly focussed on making a final few levels which slot nicely into the difficulty curve before release - that way I can start focussing on Cybersmack II and/or a Lynx-compatible version of this set Slight smile
These are some nice designs, especially the one with the teleports and tanks. That one looks like it will be a tough puzzle.

Another suggestion for the second level would be to remove the gravel and then have the paramecia follow the chips instead of the walls, although this would increase the level's difficulty by quite a bit.

Yet another suggestion would be to remove the doors off the gravel and keep the gravel, and then replace the ice with doors. That way you can keep the paramecia following the walls. To make things a bit more interesting, have just one or two paramecia follow their respective chips, similar to Loop Holes, the 64th level of CCLP2. With this second idea, you can also have bugs in half the rooms and paramecia in half the rooms, to help vary things a little.
I played through the preview set and all I have to say about it is

[Click to Show Content]
Hey guys, really pleased to see some support and anticipation for this set. I've decided that before everyone goes crazy over CC2, I'm going to drop Cybersmack I some time in the next few days, just whenever I get a chance to test all the levels.

Here's another few screenshots.

[Image: H30CxmC.png]

[Image: dOapJgS.png]

[Image: kPkEnwP.png]

EDIT: there was a slight mistake in the first screencap, fixed now
Cybersmack I has been released. It has 100 levels, ranging from very easy to very, very difficult. I'd love to hear any feedback you have about the levelset.

While I've playtested the whole set, certain things may have escaped my attention since then, so please message me if you find anything which you may think is a bug!

Thanks for all your support in the long time it has taken me to make this set. Enjoy Slight smile