Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time
It's not winter any longer (or quite yet), so let's close this little challenge!

I was a bit surprised nobody used any of their own levels outside of CCLP2 for the competition, so I'm going to change the way I intended to stagger the amounts of points awarded, and instead give them out a bit more evenly. I was still going to pick my favorite of the nine submissions above, but it is pretty hard since I like aspects of all of them. I could give all of you the full 5 Chip Cup points, but that would feel anticlimactic, so I will man up and pick a winner and the rest will get one point less.

And the recipient of the maximum points for a mini competition is.....

[Click to Show Content]

Everyone else gets 4 Chip Cup points, and a big thank you for entering! (Note that participation in mini competitions don't qualify for any of the awards, at least for now.) If you feel you still want to add more to this competition, feel free to do that in this thread, but I can't give out more Chip Cup points.

Keep making levels and stories!

-Miika
Thanks, Miika! Though it was meant to be placed between A Fleeting Memory and Naomi's Bug Collection. Slight smile
Yes, I knew that, sorry. I was rushing my reply, and didn't state is quite as I thought of it. I guess some of these prologue/epilogue stuff threw me off. Blob