February 2014 Create Competition - Walls of CC1
I'm a tad suprised how having a level slightly harder then some others change the reflection of how you see it as a "Good Rank 1 Placement" and allowing it to resort to lower marks of where it originally was meant to stand in the pile Slight smile
In a game that contains inherent complexity, erring on the side of simplicity more often than not increases one's chances of having an enjoyable experience.
Congrats to Josh for his second domination! Chip Win

Solution #1: By using the flippers which is can be found in the block/dirt checkerboard part. The easiest one, but unobvious due to the hidden boots.

I guess I went too overboard with my level and ended up badly. Can't wait to try the other submissions!

Solution #2: By using the fire boots and blew up the bomb using the teeth. To grab it safely, trick the teeth and control the toggle buttons.

Next time we should have a competition with You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks as the wall template Wink bad idea lol

Solution #3: Use the exit in the southwest corner. The only monster that can held it down for you is the same teeth I mentioned earlier. A long walk indeed.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth