CCLP1 Voting Deadline
Hello, all! The CCLP1 staff is pleased to report that 30,857 votes have been cast throughout CCLP1's voting process. For comparison's sake, 15,242 votes were cast for CCLP3. We've doubled that amount in nearly four months!

At this point, as October is about to begin, we need to start looking toward an end date for voting. We've had a handful of people who have cast votes for every level, and we've got many more who are nearly there or are still working their way through all 33 of the voting packs. Based on the frequency of votes cased thus far, I'd like to propose that the end date for voting be December 31, 2013. Our goal is to get at least 20 votes on every level from each pack of levels. (Again, for comparison's sake, only a single level in CCLP3 voting reached this number.) Right now, we are about 83.8% of the way to that goal, but we've got some work left to do. If you have a different date you'd like to suggest, please join this discussion so we can iron something out before something is set in stone.

If you cannot vote on every level, please don't be discouraged from voting entirely. We highly encourage you to play packs that have less votes and to contribute to voting as much as possible. We need your help! You can see a complete list of the packs and how many minimum votes each pack has (in other words, the lowest number of votes a level in that pack has) here. If you haven't voted yet and want to start, I personally recommend beginning at the end with the Entertainment Pack and working your way backward so we can get more votes on the packs that have less.
Before this post, I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to finish before the deadline, but if it's December 31, then that would work for me.
As one of the people who are still working on voting on all the levels, I am totally for the end date being the end of the year. In fact, before, I was thinking about requesting an extension. That should be plenty of time, and it's just a great "deadline" date. Right now I am over halfway done with the Umbrella pack, working in the order of release dates.

~Bowman
~Bowman
The end of the year sounds good to me. I'm in the process of moving house and just started a new job a couple of weeks ago. I'm still getting to grips with the new work/life balance, which is why I've not been able to play and vote as much as I'd like. It's still highly unlikely that I'll get through all of the remaining packs before then, but at least with three months I can give it a decent go (:
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I like this deadline! I'll be sure to get back to work on playing and voting (starting later this week, if not now).
Quote:I like this deadline! I'll be sure to get back to work on playing and voting (starting later this week, if not now).

Great! We've had one of the biggest slumps ever since the final pack was released. But we still have about four or so voters who have been steadily making their way through everything. With you and jbdude55 on board, we can easily make it six. Let's get all hands on deck for this!
I assume 2014.04.01 will be the date of the final release? Tongue
- budugoo
I guess this is good for me since I haven't been able to play during September. I still plan to rate more packs.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
The CCLP1 voting deadline is now officially set at midnight GMT, December 31, 2013 - the beginning of January 1, 2014.

Also, at this point, we've got 33 days left to vote, as well as 33,333 votes that have been cast. Slight smile And there are 33 packs to vote on as well! Again, you can see a list of the minimum number of votes each pack has here. Let's give those lesser-played packs a boost! We need all hands on deck for this final phase of voting. If you have votes to cast, please cast them as soon as you can. It really helps gauge just how much more participation is needed to get each pack up to at least 20 votes.

Thanks to all who have been participating so far!
Don't you mean 43 days?

Anyway, here's a handy link to see how much time we have left:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=num...Jan+1+2014