The Song Above Has to Smell
It's like a similar game i've seen here, where you have to post the above's question, with a true-false. This version is a tad different. You have to say if the song above is bad or is good based on your opinion. You have to try and post bad songs.

The crazy rules:
  • If the song is bad, you must say "Smells", or else the person below will get to list 2 songs to answer, and that's that. The number of songs won't last, so when someone says smells, the rate for 2 songs for the next person, they only get to list 1 song to rate.
  • If the song is good, the person below post 3 songs, but the person who replies to your 3 songs MUST only have 1. Even if the song is "good" or they say "bad" instead of "smells".
  • You can bet the good/bad reply. If the response is same, the person below must post 2 songs. Like the other 2 rules, after someone replies to their 2 songs, they MUST have the others only list 1 song.
  • If you have no opinion, you can either pass (but the one below must post 4 songs) or listen to the song, and then not choose a song.
  • If there's no song, no matter what, you must post 2 songs. Like always, the next person must post 1 song.

I'll go first. Teeth

Rebecca Black's Friday.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Bad.

Chip02.mid
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam