Shoehorn Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's Shoehorn Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
I want to vote "Clubhouse" six stars, can that be arranged?
You are not alone in that regard. Slight smile
Level 17 seems to have a bust. It is possible to complete it without picking up all the chips , or the red key, by pressing the green button on the right hand side twice. The first time kills the teeth, then pressing it again opens up the finish.

Shame, because this bypasses the rather elegant bottom right hand section completely.

Agree about Clubhose though.
I downgraded Clubhouse because of the difficulty at the ending. If it was a puzzle instead of a race, it would be a better candidate for CCLP1. It is more of a CCLP2 level in my opinion.

ian
sometimes I like levels with clone machines used as walls for decoration, unfortunately I don't like their appearance in this fashion in Lynx, which is quite different from MS. that's just a personal preference

can somebody give me some help on Dig for Fire? It seems really simple and I don't understand what I could be missing. After the ball blows up the bomb.. and you have the key but no boots... there's nowhere to go... Flushed

I figured it out Smiley thanx JB
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:can somebody give me some help on Dig for Fire? It seems really simple and I don't understand what I could be missing. After the ball blows up the bomb.. and you have the key but no boots... there's nowhere to go... Flushed

Then you have to make sure that one of those things doesn't happen. Slight smile
Level 35 has, IMHO, an unrealistic time limit. I have scored it assuming that will be fixed, and 17 has been scored assuming the bust mentioned above is fixed too. Some crackers in here.

I wonder if level 2 Play Nice is busted in some way, I didn't use much of the level to solve it. For level 4 Door Galore 2, I couldn't quite make sense of the hint, maybe it could be rephrased? Level 11 Haken Kreuz, I think should be removed from voting. I know there was a similar issue with CCLP3 voting (A level called Symbols, I think), and I was surprised to get so little if any sympathy with my opinion. But in this case, the title itself states (in german) that there are swastikas in the level. The swastika (or what's the name) is a symbol of oppression and does not belong in a public levelset. Perhaps this is a bigger issue in Europe than elsewhere, but I can not agree to have this level in CCLP1. I've only played the first four levels in this set so I can't tell wether it is a good level playwise.

Loved level 1, btw.
Quote:I wonder if level 2 Play Nice is busted in some way, I didn't use much of the level to solve it. For level 4 Door Galore 2, I couldn't quite make sense of the hint, maybe it could be rephrased? Level 11 Haken Kreuz, I think should be removed from voting. I know there was a similar issue with CCLP3 voting (A level called Symbols, I think), and I was surprised to get so little if any sympathy with my opinion. But in this case, the title itself states (in german) that there are swastikas in the level. The swastika (or what's the name) is a symbol of oppression and does not belong in a public levelset. Perhaps this is a bigger issue in Europe than elsewhere, but I can not agree to have this level in CCLP1. I've only played the first four levels in this set so I can't tell wether it is a good level playwise.

Loved level 1, btw.

Yeah, I changed my vote from a 4 to a 1 after realising the last thing we need is a level that offends everyone inside CCLP1. I enjoyed the level otherwise, though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]