Nebuchadnezzar (mobius' 2nd levelpack)
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/297-nebuchadnezzar-beta/

Here is my second level pack of ten levels. Feedback is much appreciated as I'm very bad judging my own levels. This one doesn't contain any tricks or jokes. It's a little more influenced from newer levels I've played and watched LP's of recently. It's intended for playing under either rule-set, except for one level; Perpetual which works but doesn't look as cool in MS. Please let me know of any other inequities or busts. It's "beta" because I always anticipate problems I forgot and intend to fix things when people report them.

I may be adding one or two more levels to it. Or I might just put them in my third set.

Since I’ve been playing all kinds of new levels in this voting and watching videos of various well designed level sets, I’ve gotten a much better idea of what makes a fun chips challenge level. It may take longer, however, to actually begin designing better levels of my own.

Taking a look over it now that it's done, there seems to be a lot of bombs and dodging type levels. However, it's nothing like blob net or really difficult dodging. Most of my levels are on the easy side.

Also thanks to those that played my first one and gave input.

and happy 100th post to me! Laughing
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski