...Not Really Proof, but just some Award Ideas
Don't worry guise, I will post proof for an achievement soon. Just not right now. And this is an idea, not a "MAKE THIS AWARD YOU *****!" thread. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this kind of post.

With that, here's my ideas:

1. "Nature's Fireworks": Winning "FIREFLIES" from CC1 without failure.
  2. "Special Pass": Winning "SPECIAL" from CC1 without failure.
  3. "Not The Bad Bear-n-Bird": Beat "Nuts And Bolts" at least 10 seconds less the bold time for MSCC (The bold time is 306 according to the CCWiki Page)
  4. "Difficulty Spike": During a Let's Play, Fail at "Nuts and Bolts"
  5. "It's A Shame": During a Let's Play, skip Nuts and Bolts when the game tells you too, but still beat levels afterwards.
  6. "Wear That Hard Hat": Submit a level to a collab CCLP, or submit a level pack.
  7. "The Cheat-like Reflexes": Beat 2 bold times
It's fine if none of these get made, I just wanna suggest these.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
1 and 2: How would you prove the "without failure" bit?

3 and 7: You can only beat a level's bold so many times (unless you mean any level for #7).
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:Don't worry guise, I will post proof for an achievement soon. Just not right now. And this is an idea, not a "MAKE THIS AWARD YOU *****!" thread. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this kind of post.

With that, here's my ideas:

<ul class="bbcol decimal">
[*]"Nature's Fireworks": Winning "FIREFLIES" from CC1 without failure.
[*]"Special Pass": Winning "SPECIAL" from CC1 without failure.
[*]"Not The Bad Bear-n-Bird": Beat "Nuts And Bolts" at least 10 seconds less the bold time for MSCC (The bold time is 306 according to the CCWiki Page)
[*]"Difficulty Spike": During a Let's Play, Fail at "Nuts and Bolts"
[*]"It's A Shame": During a Let's Play, skip Nuts and Bolts when the game tells you too, but still beat levels afterwards.
[*]"Wear That Hard Hat": Submit a level to a collab CCLP, or submit a level pack.
[*]"The Cheat-like Reflexes": Beat 2 bold times
</ul>It's fine if none of these get made, I just wanna suggest these.
No offense Mr. Woodstock, but that's like the worst award list I've ever seen. One star
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:"Not The Bad Bear-n-Bird": Beat "Nuts And Bolts" at least 10 seconds less the bold time for MSCC (The bold time is 306 according to the CCWiki Page)

Mostly off-topic, but I feel the need to mention that there *is* a dedicated high score site that is far more user-friendly, informative, and up to date than the CC wiki is, at least as far as high scores are concerned. I bring this up only because it seems like half of all high score references cite the CC wiki, which often results in inaccuracies.
Quote:1 and 2: How would you prove the "without failure" bit?

3 and 7: You can only beat a level's bold so many times (unless you mean any level for #7).
1 and 2: You'll need a video. As for MSCC, you just screencap the message box. If it says "Yowser! First Try!" it's legit.

3 and 7: Any level for #7.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:No offense Mr. Woodstock, but that's like the worst award list I've ever seen. One star
It's OK dude.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:1 and 2: You'll need a video. As for MSCC, you just screencap the message box. If it says "Yowser! First Try!" it's legit.

So basically, we have to press Ctrl+P, Ctrl+N or restart the program after every failed attempt? I think the proof would need to be stronger than that.

(Also, there's a program in the CCTools package that lets you force MSCC to always display the "Yowser! First Try!" message when a level is completed.)
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam