Yoga Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's Yoga Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
#4 (Frogger): Can totally cheese it by entering the ball stream and running left though the teleporters.

#14 (Trapper Chip): Tile World reports an invalid trap connection, though the level itself seems to play fine.

#35 (Small but Deadly): In Lynx can block slap onto the trap button.

#39 (You Made the Bed): Releasing the blobs is more serious in Lynx since they only move at half speed on the force floors.
the blob part in "inheritance" is really nice, that it has two different ways of going about that room in MS and Lynx.

"Lesson 9 - A Challenge" was good level but I recommend a name change as I doubt it'll be a lesson level if it gets accepted.

Glint: the first half of this level was good. The second half was not. [too difficult for late in level]

EDIT:

Ditchdigger would've been nice except it's too large/long.

I thought Running Interference was really unique.

Stone Cold Crazy is a good example of a level that spans the whole grid but is not too long or tedious. I liked this was a lot.

I may have busted the Devout Sinner. Use blocking slapping; I used a block to hold the trap button open. Idk how you're supposed to get the fireboots. I
(i must say it was sort of satisfying to find this solution anyway)

[Image: gallery_127_3_74695.jpg]

this pack had a lot of really good ones as well!
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Levels that need more time:

7 - Toggle Tactics (a little bit more)

32 - Loose Tooth

50 - Collect (a LOT more)