Quartz Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP1 voting's Quartz Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
40 has a Lynx inequality - only one of the brown buttons would work, and 46 has a Lynx inequality/possibly unsolvability in the block pseudo-checkerboard, in Lynx a block would erase the blue key.
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
Neither of these are issues - both of the brown buttons work in Lynx on #40, and there is no need to push a block onto the blue key in #46.
Level 9 (Schnitzel): Not very happy with having to snatch the four chips away from the two bugs late in the level. Think this should be modified if included in CCLP1.

Level 45 (Filler): In Lynx, it's too easy for a fireball to get stuck in the SW cooking the level.
There are some really good levels in here, but quite a few which are way too complex for CCLP1 ( in my opinion ), like 27, 35, 39, 41, 42, 44 and 49.

I loved Have Block, will Travel, Build-a-bridge, Still Wandering, Gallimaufry and The Haunted Blocks. I agree with the above comment about 45, but it never seems to happen if you switch off those fireballs straight away. Didn't like that level much anyway, I completed it with 2 blocks to spare.

Will cast my votes now...
Oh, I forgot. Lathe, Rinse and Repeat needs a longer time limit. It's a good level otherwise and I've scored it assuming it will be extended.