Xaser2.dat - Now With 100% More Everything
Greetings, all,

I'm an old-time Chipster of sorts... really more of a kid who submitted some levels, grew up, then realized that growing up is completely overrated.

Long story short, I started a "sequel" to my first levelset ages ago, which I decided to finish recently. You'll find 100 levels of mixed goodness and badness in the MS ruleset because rule-breaking is fun. It's got a lot of old stuff packed in front, but the later levels (from 70 onward or so) are some of my least-sucky creations to date. Might be best to start there. Or not! Or both! Because paradoxes!

Some level previews, for funsies: http://imgur.com/a/wMBfb#0

(As an aside, not being able to embed images makes me a sad Xaser. D: )

The set is more or less in 'public beta' for now, so I'm sticking it in this subforum -- if it seems to be relatively bug- and bust-free (though the latter can be fun Tongue ), I'll submit it to a more permanent place and I suppose someone can boot up a thread in the Level Discussion area. But for now, here's a link:

http://ionline.vectec.net/xaser2.dat

At any rate, enjoy!
Welcome back, Xaser!

It's great to see you here again. I remember playing your original set quite a while back and having a great time with it. A lot of these new designs look especially inspired. I can't actually do anything with the beta you posted until I get home from work, but for now, the screenshots look fantastic.
Thanks for sharing! Will take a look at your levels.

You can link to single images using an img-tag but not full galleries like that, or at least I didn't find a way.

-Miika
When I tried to link the image before, it told me the tag wasn't allowed. Lemme give it another try, though.

[Image: UvK4nhzs.jpg]

Hmm, this forum is weird. Tongue

Thanks for the complimentness, too! No idea anyone even remembered that old set of mine. Hopefully the newer stuff doesn't disappoint.
I gotta say, you did a really good job on the level's aesthetic. Too bad not all of them were lynx-compatible. Everyone have their own favorites, though.

Level #96, PORTAL, deserves a win Thumbs up
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth