A question for you guys, as in, all of you chipsters!
I'm asking before this project begins because I know you're likely busy voting for CCLP1, but I have been thinking of making a chipster-made pack! You would be able to submit me levels. I've only got a few rules though, might be subject to change, which are...

1. No really evil levels... Please. Make it at least possible for beginners. This is geared to beginners, but not as a tutorial, or a very long one that is (Wasn't that the purpose of CCLP1 at one point of creation?). Just a easy level pack. Please keep this in mind. Some good ways to do this is via not spamming monsters, at least medium-leveled puzzles, only reason to restart is if you do it on purpose or you're very new...
  2. CAPITALIZE It however YoU wanT! It's your level, you name it. You can even use other things like the homestuck troll speech for all I care! "thii2 ii2 a 2iilly iidea" can work, so can "its n0t a hard level"
As for plotline, which will be included, that'll be released before the level submissions begin, so don't work early. Please be patient if this does happen!.If anything, filler levels with no contribution to the plot can be placed after the main game, as the secret levels (such as 145-149 in CC1 and most CC level packs of ANY kind)
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:This is geared to beginners, but not as a tutorial, or a very long one that is (Wasn't that the purpose of CCLP1 at one point of creation?).

It still is. Slight smile
Quote:It still is. Slight smile

Oh, really? Didn't remember that (somehow)

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I'd be willing to submit levels of mine. Can these be levels we already released or do they have to be brand new?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I'm confused - what exactly do you mean by a "chipster-made" pack? All CCLPs have been made by Chipsters, i.e. the entire community together, right?
- budugoo
Quote:I'd be willing to submit levels of mine. Can these be levels we already released or do they have to be brand new?
Brand new, considering the plotline. I'll probably release it soon. Submissions will probably close in 6 months after that. Keep the rules in account however. However, you cannot submit until the plotline is released.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:I'm confused - what exactly do you mean by a "chipster-made" pack? All CCLPs have been made by Chipsters, i.e. the entire community together, right?
Same Difference, that's what I mean.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Same Difference, that's what I mean.
Wow, I'm even more confused now.
- budugoo
Quote:Wow, I'm even more confused now.
You would submit levels.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:You would submit levels.

We submit levels for CCLPs also.
- budugoo