Cardboard Pack - Discussion
I've just finished the Cardboard Pack, starting on the Flouncy Pack next. Loving the names (:

From Cardboard, I really enjoyed #3 (Around And Again), #21 (Upstream) and #28 (More Mini Puzzles). I also l thought #42 (Slide of 25 Trials) was pretty good, but I died a few too many times at the exact same point (annoyingly right before the last chip >_>) for me to really enjoy it.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I've finished playing through the Cardboard pack. Here are some comments:

Level 1: Ladder To Heaven: I had two blocks left over, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to have three left over. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Level 5: Why You Should Wear Shoes: Tank section is difficult in Lynx.

Level 6: Aych Two Oh: It's easily possible to bypass the chip socket. I would call it a bust but it's so obvious. Don't know what to make of this one.

Level 32: Cubical: Like the design of this one.

Level 42: Slide of 25 Trials: Nice. Ending is a bit crazy. Slight smile

Level 48: BlobJail: Good thing this one's untimed. I would have had only 34 seconds left with a 999 second time limit.
Quote:Level 1: Ladder To Heaven: I had two blocks left over, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to have three left over. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Not a bust. I added spares to make it more CCLP1 friendly.

Also, ajmiam. We've added numbers at the start of voting titles now. That's what you wanted, right?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
There were a lot of good+fun levels in this pack but many of them were too difficult for CCLP1 imo.

Cubical is nice. It could use a little more decoration maybe to spice it up, imo

Bridges for bugs would've been nice if it wasn't nearly as big.

Here we go Round was a good one but could use a better hint/explanation if this is the only level like this that will be in the set.

-----

Generally speaking, something I'm not a big fan of: lots of block pushing coupled with major dodging. I'm not thinking of a particular level here it's something I thought of while playing. Most levels like this I rated low.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski