The Last Few Chips CCLP1 Nominations
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/235-%7B?%7D/

These are the levels from my series (The Last Few Chips) that are up for consideration. There are 19 levels total, and this set contains the most recent versions of all the levels (bug fixes, name changes, and ruleset adaptions).

I was initially going to email this to the CCLP1 staff only, but I then realized that not sifting through 450 levels to find the 19 levels up for consideration would be easier.

So, as voting is set to begin soon, consider these levels, I suppose. I won't be torn up if none make it in. These are all older levels I am not very attached to.

Edit: I just edited this to have the passwords, and, because I made the series with three other people, who designed which ones specifically.

[Click to Show Content]
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Hi, Craig!

First of all, thanks for making this set. It will indeed make things a lot easier for copying and pasting the levels into the voting packs that will be used when voting starts, but for the time being, I'm still going to use the existing records I've been keeping for The Last Few Chips and its various levelsets so that others can have the ability to see all of your submissions and nominate some of your levels from the blacklist to the whitelist. We've been keeping these records so that [a] we can be well-organized, but also so that we can also pass down the information to staffs for future CCLPs should some of the same sets be submitted. If you don't want these older versions of The Last Few Chips to be considered anymore and start anew with new levels instead, I can update the listings by tapering your submissions down to whatever is in this set by the time nominations end. (It'll also probably make the whitelist spreadsheet easier to load!) Just let me know.

A few things I noticed about this new set:

- #8 (It's Magic) - for some reason, a bunch of the clone connections don't work in either ruleset, which makes the partial posting on the top path's teleport impossible.

- #18 (The Perks of Dodging a Block) - there's still an invalid tile combination here: the Panel - W on Panel - W at (16, 14), making this unplayable in Lynx.

- None of the whitelisted levels from CCTLFCS2 are in this set. It should really be 23 levels total. Slight smile
Ah, that's what I get for trying to build a levelset during class. Tongue

I do, of course, want them to be considered. I'm just saying that my more recent work in CraigV1 is better, in my opinion (but that was released post-CCLP1 deadline, sadly).

I will add those levels to the set tomorrow and make those corrections. Thanks.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
So, the pack you are showing us here are hand-picked levels you'd like to nominate on the blacklist or just want to appear in CCLP1? I haven't checked which ones are already whitelisted, but just clarifying that's all. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
These are (most of) the whitelisted levels and all of the limbo listed ones. What I'll do is move the "old" versions of these levels into the ineligible list and create new entries for them on the whitelist that use this set's name and the new titles, thereby superseding the old ones. I'll also do this for Dave's "In the Pink" as well.
That makes sense.

Although, I would like to know if "Inside Chip's Computer" is eligible for CCLP1. It is a fun level. I would, of course, propose the original version (found as level 91 in CCLP2-dx).

I think it's worth consideration. Slight smile

Edit: "It's Magic" has always been like that. I think it's how James S intended it.

Also, I uploaded version 2.
RELEASED:
As long as it's in one of the sets included in the list of CCLP1 submissions (which, if my memory here at work serves correctly, it should be), then it should be okay providing that it's compatible in both rulesets.

Re: "It's Magic" - I don't think it is intended...the vast majority of the clone machines don't work at all, including all of the ones at the bottom, but most notably the one that serves to partial post the teleport leading to the top path, which makes the level unsolvable. Strangely enough, looking at the level in an editor showed the connections just fine...I'm not sure what's wrong.
Quote:Strangely enough, looking at the level in an editor showed the connections just fine...I'm not sure what's wrong.

I haven't looked at the level yet, but did you ensure the connections are clone connections and not trap connections?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
They were most certainly clone connections. I don't know what the issue was, so I deleted all of the connections and remade them and it works fine now. I don't know what the issue was, but it is fixed.

I released version 3. It holds "Inside Chips Computer" and "Hinder" by James S. now. It is officially 25 levels. Let me know if any others make it to the whitelist/limbo list. Or if I've made any errors with fixing these levels.
RELEASED: