CC1 All Levels Run
I'll be streaming a CC1 All Levels run (speedrun?) tonight (I've wanted to do this for a while, so I'm not just doing this for practice for the race coming up Wink ), so if you guys want, come over to http://www.twitch.tv/hornlitz and watch me. The run will take around 4.5-5 hours, so I'll need some company. Come and talk if you have a twitch account, and if you don't, then still watch!

The time of me posting this is 7:30 Mountain Time / 9:30 EST, so if you wanted to know if I was still doing this, just add about 5 hours to that, and if that time hasn't passed yet, I should still be up.

I may do this multiple times over the next while, I have no idea, but I'll post here again if I'll be doing this again! I may do CCLP2 and CCLP3 someday as well.

Well, todays run was ruined by my dad, but I also had a really bad time with block buster and spirals. Thanks to anyone who watched.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Shoot. I guess I'll have to grind it up a bit if I don't want to end up trailing badly Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Lol I ended up quitting at "NOW YOU SEE IT", so everything after I'm still bad on Tongue
That's quite good, everything after AND before I'm still bad at it Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
If you start from where you left off, I'll watch it now that I'm free again. This will be fun. Hopefully no BBQ rages like Trevor. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well, I reset my timer, but I could time the last bunch of levels and then add the two times together to get my final time. But the run was kinda weird anyways. i paused the run a couple of times because of a few things (such as fixing the spirals corruption). I also had to beat Block Buster in MSCC because I couldn't get the timing down in TW XD

But I might try to continue this friday I guess.
I like BBQrages
My YouTube Channel