Can't Stay Logged In
I changed my password yesterday, and for some reason, after that, I can never seem to stay logged in to the site, even though I check off the "Remember me" box. Every time I click on the link to "view new content" or go to the address to do so, I'm returned to the "Sorry, you don't have permission to do that!" screen and need to sign in again, even with an interval of five to ten minutes in between attempts. Any ideas on what might be causing this?
I've been having this problem ever since the site was upgraded for the Economy thing. I think my issue is with the internet connection, since it almost never happens when i am on campus and my house has a lousy connection.

I do not know what it would have to do with your password change, though. Coincidence, perhaps?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:I've been having this problem ever since the site was upgraded for the Economy thing. I think my issue is with the internet connection, since it almost never happens when i am on campus and my house has a lousy connection.

I do not know what it would have to do with your password change, though. Coincidence, perhaps?

No, it's the Economy plugin. I'll have to make a decision whether to permanently get rid of it to get the board's functionality back.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]