Ajmiam's The Other 100 Tiles v0.630
[Image: ifYpXJk.png]
[Image: VzIJmGT.png]
[Image: PeOr2Qb.png]
[Image: 82LZ0He.png]

Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I put a new version of To100T on CCZone, but I've gotten back into level designing lately, and here are 30 new levels for you to play! As always, have fun and report any praise or criticisms (or bugs or busts) in this thread.

This version introduces, alongside many original levels, some levels that are sequels to levels in Pit of 100 Tiles. It also adds as a use for the Secret Hints, so be sure to pay attention to them. The levels have also been reordered. Finally, two of the levels I added contain song lyrics in the titles since the songs were stuck in my head and made me think of the level concepts Tongue

I would like to thank J.B. Lewis and Michael Warner for playtesting the new levels as I create them. Michael in particular found busts all over the place in Level 62....

The set can be downloaded here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/230-the-other-100-tiles/

Current version (as of 3:32 PM 9/6/2014): 0.630
ajmiam - just FYI, the name of the file is "new concepts v0320 for testing.dat." I'm assuming this isn't intentional, right?
Whoops! That's the name of the file on my computer. I thought if I entered a different name on the upload page, it would change the filename people see for download. Guess not...I'll just fix that now.
I downloaded and will give some feedback once I played them. The previews there look fun!
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Sounds good! (however personally might not have time to look at this version)
here are some reviews:

Swapgates:

I love this level, cool concept! I can’t find anything wrong with it.

Pluto: Good assortment level. The Gliders on the outside are interesting decoration.

Babysitter is also a cool concept. It does take many tries to get through it though. but I don’t see

a way around that.

Entomed: Again, nice concept and fun to play. Only thing I can say is maybe it’s a bit too lengthy.

Dances with tanks is nice, and good title too. It’s maybe too lengthy but then I’m just not personally good at these types of levels. I still like it though.

Squeak by: nice level, it’s not too difficult but requires some thought.

Force your way through: I like this one a lot. Cool maze idea.

Utter Clutter: good design it is a lot of fun to play. Good title too. I didn’t solve it yet however, I’m sort of stuck at the part when you get to the hallway of fireballs and the single bear trap.

This is as far as I’ve gotten. You make a lot of really original levels. Keep it up! I'll definitely be playing more

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
my favorites were Swapgates, Pneumatic Diversity Vents, Freeway (reminds me of Frogger! Smiley ), Corresponding, The Green Virus and One Push Sokobons. I haven’t found any glitches or anything so far, but I haven’t played every single level thoroughly.

Palace of the Pentablock Trials:

cool level and it’s tougher than it looks at first

Pneumatic Diversity Vents was a lot of fun to go through, and I beat it on the first try. I found it wasn’t easy to get stuck.

I like One Push Sokobons because it’s just another cool spin on sokobons (which I like). I don’t quite understand the part with the machines and ice/tank/fireball area. The tank always seems to not hit the brown button. [and I don't see how to get the block to help]

I also love the secret hints.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote: I don’t quite understand the part with the machines and ice/tank/fireball area. The tank always seems to not hit the brown button. [and I don't see how to get the block to help]
You need to push the block west.
I love these levels! They're challenging but never resort to cheap trickery or unneeded skullduggery. They definitely require some amount of experience to play, but they never feel frustrating for the most part, neither are they overly long or contain tons of opportunities for failure or out-of-place challenges that throw players in for a loop at the end - definitely tricky and great for CCLP4.
Version 0.630, with 30 new levels, has been released! Get it here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/230-the-other-100-tiles/