Let's Race
Hello, my fellow Bit Busters,

I've been watching a lot of races on YouTube recently, and I really love it. I also wanted to do some races on my own, I wanted to ask to some friends to race as well, but it's not always easy finding a game that 4 players master to the point of racing it. Then, I was like wait a second Bill, we have that here!

So here's the idea: A casual race, one take, 4 players, the game: Chip's Challenge (the original pack that is, we could eventually expand to custom packs and what not, but the idea stands for CC1). We can add shenanigans such as booby traps for everyone to use against other players, I've seen stuff such as a Time Out trap that forces a player to stand still for a certain amount of time. Ideas include a trap that forces a player to play a whole level with the mouse, one that forces a player to immediately hit Restart or one that forces a player to rotate his keyboard 180 degrees for one level, or anything else that you can possibly think.

I want to organize that the soonest we can do it. Note that it requires a good load of time so be aware of it if you sign in!

So, who's interested in the idea and in actually doing it with me?

(Just FYI, other potential races that I'd like to do at some point include Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country 3 to name a few, I've just not started yet to organize them)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow