CC Review game
you guys don’t have a review thread??? It’s simple; each post talks about one level only, the next level that comes after the one of the previous one from the same set. So it’s a take-turns type thing. General rule is you try to find good and bad things about the level, but only good things are okay in my book. [Even if a level is totally bad, I always try to find good things about it].

Another general rule is: don’t post two times in a row; to give everybody a fair chance to review a level.

I figured I’d start out with the original game. Then go to CCLP2 or 3. If anyone else wants to start one on for any of these or customs sets go ahead. Or if you think most would prefer just skipping CCLP1 altogether and going to another; I’m open to suggestions. I'll change the title of this thread in that case.

In any case, this is a lot of fun on the Lemmings forum and a good way, I’ve found, to get opinions and ideas out there.

We could upload pictures if we want. I’m not sure it would work or be useful, since in CC sometimes, seeing the whole level spoils it. Are they’re screenshots of just the start screens out there?

CCLP1

level 1 –Lesson One

chips required: 11

time: 100 seconds

good: who doesn’t remember the first level? A good introduction to keys and chips, great beginning to the game. And always brings back memories.

bad: I’ve found there’s this habit (on other forums at least) of always mentioning on easy levels like this one “this level is too easy and dumb!” but come on, it’s the first level, so I’m gonna skip that sort of thing for all the intro levels.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
CCLP1 hasn't been released yet - You mean CC1 Tongue
- budugoo