Poll: (Part 1)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
#9, Pickup
0%
0 0%
#19, Telementation
0%
0 0%
#20, Block N Roll II
0%
0 0%
#24, Bummer
100.00%
1 100.00%
#33, Button Blocker
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rejecting levels from MikeL3?
(I was going to post this in the Level Discussion forum, but I couldn't make a poll there...)

In a rare turn of events, I might have 2 potential level ideas I might try and find time to work on in the next month or so... However, MikeL2 is unofficially "done" at an even 200 levels and I don't really want to add to the end of MikeL3 since it ends like CC1 with a buried exit. Slight smile Since I don't expect new level ideas to be a common enough event to call for a MikeL4, I thought maybe I would add them into MikeL3 and get rid of two of the levels from there. Which levels would you not miss if they disappeared from MikeL3? Or should I just add them to MikeL2...or make a MikeL4 even if it does end up being a tiny set?

I've put some of my least favorites of MikeL3 in the poll, but if there are any others you'd like to see replaced, feel free to post them as well...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
My votes would be for: Toggle Tactics II, No Going Back, Total Disaster, and Bug Arranging II. Though I think adding new levels to MikeL2 wouldn't ultimately hurt. Slight smile
Well, as it turns out, there might be *3* new levels Flushed (2 of which are done but not yet tested, and one which still has to be made yet), and I've decided to add them to both MikeL2 and MikeL3; that way, someone who plays MikeL2 but not MikeL3 will still be able to play the new levels without having to use the other set, and vice versa. (I'll also be adding Stadium Seating, my favorite of the MikeL3 "exclusives", to MikeL2. Slight smile)

The levels I think I'm going to reject from MikeL3 (based on a combination of John's response, where the levels should be in the set based on difficulty, and if it had a time limit that could be used for one of the new levels (for compatibility with pie guy's site)) are #20 Block N Roll II, #46 Hint, and #65 Toggle Tactics II.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels