CCLP1 Voting Proposals
I think they should put me in charge of naming the packs. Here's to beans, bananas and pretty great names Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Hello, everyone!

Based on everyone's suggestions so far, we have chosen to set May 31st as the last day during which community members can nominate blacklisted levels and correct limbo listed levels, with voting set to begin on June 1st. If a last-minute blacklist nomination that receives two nominations happens to be a "red" level (in other words, one that is problematic and must be added to the limbo list and corrected), or if a designer does not receive our private communication notifying him or her about correcting limbo listed level issues in time, we will be happy to accommodate these situations on an individual basis and extend a grace period of time during which the designer can correct the issue before the level appears in a voting pack. In the meantime, we have chosen to implement the following plan for voting packs:

- Limit the packs to up to 50 levels randomly chosen from the whitelist each, with the exception of the final pack, which will most likely have less than 50 levels.

- Distribute the packs in groups of at least three at a time across regular intervals of time that would be dependent on how much participation the current round of packs gets. In other words, the more you play and vote, the more quickly the next round of packs is released, and thus, the more quickly CCLP1 can be finished! This does not mean that one collection of packs would be shoved aside once the next was released; voting and the adjustment of ratings for levels on past packs could still be adjusted throughout the voting process.

- The packs will not be given ordinal names (Pack #1, #2, etc.); instead, they will be given names with random words - for example: "CCLP1 Voting - Shampoo Pack." This will help ensure that each pack in a released collection can get adequate attention.

At this point, we've been considering releasing these packs in collections of three (150 levels total) for each "wave." We don't want to release too many all at once, as we'd like to break down the voting into manageable chunks and make sure each entry receives fair consideration. Please bear in mind that these levels will, for the most part, be of similar difficulty to CC1's, although some may be a bit harder - so veterans like us should not have much trouble playing these. Although the nomination process is still going on, we've actually taken the liberty of assembling the first three voting packs using 150 randomly selected levels that are already on the whitelist! These voting packs will be called - brace yourselves - the Cardboard Pack, the Flouncy Pack, and the Giraffe Pack. Slight smile And for the record, I was able to complete all of them in just three days - they were not terribly difficult at all. But we'd like to ask you: how many levels do you believe you can play a week on average?

The reason we're asking is because we'd like to get a feel for what a reasonable interval between each wave of packs would be once voting starts (as well as if three per wave is an acceptable number to begin with) based on your responses. We're also hoping to gauge just who here believes they can commit to playing and voting on all 1,500+ levels in the voting pool (again, please bear in mind that these aren't triple-digit-CCLP3-level-difficulty) and how much time that might take. So please let us know!

In the meantime, though, who wants to get a glimpse of what levels will be in the first three packs? Slight smile Check out the photos below - three levels from each pack - and let us know if you can figure out what the levels pictured are!

[Image: Ml2eHva.jpg]

[Image: kvfxshy.jpg]

[Image: D3fabKa.jpg]

[Image: X2fUwqm.jpg]

[Image: uPQXGVA.jpg]

[Image: QnPsRYN.jpg]

[Image: zfQuiCa.jpg]

[Image: ZSGUAbS.jpg]

[Image: PAa1SKo.jpg]
Without looking at the editor, I can guess that the second one is from ArchieP1, "Upstream", and the last one is from JCCLP, "Exit Garden".

I don't know the others, though.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Correct on both counts! Any other guesses...anyone?
The seventh one is The Companion Block by Josh... (can't remember from what set, probably JCCLP), and the third one is, Blobs on a Plane?! Well, at least they had some gravels.

Now don't tell me Final Destination made it into one of those voting packs...
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Now don't tell me Final Destination made it into one of those voting packs...
It didn't. Tom himself said it was too difficult.

And it was Trevor who made The Companion Block.
Quote:Blobs on a Plane?! Well, at least they had some gravels.

Now don't tell me Final Destination made it into one of those voting packs...

Blobs on a Plane is pretty easy now. There's Gravel and a lot less Blobs. It's easily CCLP1 friendly.

As for Final Destination, I am happier for it to be in CCLP4 than CCLP1 so I haven't bothered mentioning it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
The Companion Block is correct, but the designer is not. Slight smile However, Blobs on a Plane is!
I recognize the second-last one as a lesson level from Mike.

Identified Upstream as well.

The 4th one - I remember having played (and died on several times) not too long ago; thought it was from one of ajmiam's sets but apparently it was from ______ ...
The 4th one is At the Racetrack by Eric Schmidt.