Pisa Chronicles
March 12, 2013, 2:54 am ― Day 2:

I played 106 games today, still not getting through. Tried the thumb button technique, the 2-fingered, tried the left hand, the right hand, tried the leftmost tower with button spamming, tried close to the screen, far from the screen, relaxed, hyped, with rebounds, with rhythm, with music, most everything. Also, every now and then I'm tripping on the mouse and accidentally right-clicking which instantly kills the momentum and mostly always makes me miss. Also that one attempt when I got beeped on Skype while super high, that pops a bubble my friend. End of the day results: I still can't get close to it. I feel like I'm losing my sanity. Bit myself to the bone more than once not to throw that valuable computer nor any of its devices to the wall, something I would probably regret for a long while. My neck hurts, my eyes are tripping like crazy, my knuckles hurt from hitting that 2x4 next to my chair. My voice is also starting to crack ― just like my soul ― but no one can hear me down here. Anybody who reads this, just take note that it's not taking me over yet. Some actions must be taken, but this war isn't over. Not now. Let's keep the hopes up, I shall triumph, or this could be the beginning of the end.

rockdet reporting, signing out.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:March 12, 2013, 2:54 am ― Day 2:

I played 106 games today, still not getting through. Tried the thumb button technique, the 2-fingered, tried the left hand, the right hand, tried the leftmost tower with button spamming, tried close to the screen, far from the screen, relaxed, hyped, with rebounds, with rhythm, with music, most everything. Also, every now and then I'm tripping on the mouse and accidentally right-clicking which instantly kills the momentum and mostly always makes me miss. Also that one attempt when I got beeped on Skype while super high, that pops a bubble my friend. End of the day results: I still can't get close to it. I feel like I'm losing my sanity. Bit myself to the bone more than once not to throw that valuable computer nor any of its devices to the wall, something I would probably regret for a long while. My neck hurts, my eyes are tripping like crazy, my knuckles hurt from hitting that 2x4 next to my chair. My voice is also starting to crack ― just like my soul ― but no one can hear me down here. Anybody who reads this, just take note that it's not taking me over yet. Some actions must be taken, but this war isn't over. Not now. Let's keep the hopes up, I shall triumph, or this could be the beginning of the end.

rockdet reporting, signing out

Haha! I can't wait to hear about your progress on City Jumper with the random hobos. Laughing
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]