Poll: (#48) Then There Were... Four?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ver.A (clone buttons only where the fireballs don't go)
25.00%
1 25.00%
ver.B (clone buttons placed more densely)
25.00%
1 25.00%
something else
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CCLP2 Lynx project help needed!!
Try this then...

[Image: gallery_149_3_31602.jpg]

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/category_3/gallery_149_3_31602.jpg
Thanks Syzygy for the feedback! Though I failed to state it explicitly, hopefully it was clear that others had also contributed to the the sample of levels I posted, and not just me. As we aim to have a collaborative project, it's important that not only one person's design choices are implemented in the process. I guess I should really write a sort of mission statement for this whole thing, though originally I thought people could help out on a level-by-level basis even without knowing all the discussions and decisions already considered.

I'm adding a poll to this topic so we can see which levels might have altered versions we can already lock in at this point in time. I'm not including all the levels in the poll, but it's a start. Some need more discussion or analysis, while a few already have clear best candidates. Note that the poll will try to serve as a guideline, but I can't guarantee these will be the exact final versions. I'll try to post more direct questions like this about other levels too.

Oh, and Syzygy, you are totally right in your version of Checkerboard II being solvable. As I said, I only looked at the set quickly. You still have several other levels that are unsolvable and perhaps some other choices you've made could be done a bit differently. Thanks for allowing us to look at and use your ideas on the fixes, as a fresh look at the levels might uncover things others had not already thought about. And your input is always welcome!

-Miika

P.S. Syzygy's images have worked at my end, but not every time I've loaded the page.
I believe Yet Another Puzzle is the level with the hidden bombs. We have a few options available for updating that one.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan