I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!!
Well it's not 100% true, but that Cash Beast machine keeps messing with me. There are way too many ways to screw you over, and my reflexes are not exactly there yet.

Plus, whenever I try something new, it keeps not being what I expect it would be (like taking nudges or money, having to gamble it for some reason).
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
it's rigged
Quote:Well it's not 100% true, but that Cash Beast machine keeps messing with me. There are way too many ways to screw you over, and my reflexes are not exactly there yet.

Plus, whenever I try something new, it keeps not being what I expect it would be (like taking nudges or money, having to gamble it for some reason).

It is possible, but tricky. Like real slot machines, you'll either have a good day or bad day with it. Try to get the extra lives feature lit as soon as possible. The odds of you getting to the jackpot through the feature table without touching a lose event are slim. James ironically mentioned the Mystery section has more bad events than good, but it does have an extra life feature on it. The extra life really makes a difference, Remember, you only need to max light either the jackpot or nudge counter to win the £15 prize. Also, try to light the cash pot feature lights with the skill stop, they also potentially get you the £15 jackpot, and allow you to repeat events too. As for higher and lower buttons, I just randomly hit them.

As for gamble nudges and cash, you hit the small cash or gamble buttons near the top not the spin button if you want to take them and not gamble for more. The nudges can help you earn jackpots too.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well, I found myself having some decent strategy ongoing with hi/low, but it's mostly about those gambles and the fact that my reflexes are awfully off to the point of me just wanting to avoid losing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Remember, you only need to max light either the jackpot or nudge counter to win the £15 prize.

You can also win the jackpot by getting three blue oval logos on the slot machine, by winning a smaller prize on the slot machine and then gambling it up to $15, or by taking nudges from the bonus game and using those to get all three blue ovals.

Quote:Also, try to light the cash pot feature lights with the skill stop, they also potentially get you the £15 jackpot, and allow you to repeat events too.

I try to avoid the cash pot feature as much as possible (unless the odds of surviving long enough to win the jackpot are really low). Every time you win the jackpot, you get $15 and a 50% chance to win another jackpot instantly (and if you win that, then you get a 50% chance to win a third and so on). You also get the 50% repeat chance with the cash pot feature, but you only win around $7 on average.

Quote:As for higher and lower buttons, I just randomly hit them.

Don't do this Tongue

The number square in the middle of the bonus board at the top goes from 1 to 12. When you have a high/low gamble, it will prepare to change that number (randomly) and ask you to predict whether the next number will be higher or lower than the current one. Choose high for 1-6 and low for 7-12.
Yeah like I said, I already figured out the hi/lo thing, it's not the problem.
My YouTube Channel
I GOT IT! I managed to get $106
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I GOT IT! I managed to get $106

It's £106, not $106! Tongue

Any luck yet Rock?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Of course not!
My YouTube Channel