The Ludicrous Stage
I wish these levels were in CCLP1 voting! Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I wish these levels were in CCLP1 voting! Slight frown

I'd vote for #5 if it were a slight bit easier. Also, I'm not sure it is winnable in Lynx.

#2 is too short.

The rest use invalid tile combinations and don't work in Lynx. You could trivially change #4 and #6 to work, though. Probably not the last one, without changing the level a bit.
Wow, what a lot of great comments! I couldn't have imagined these levels getting this kind of reponse.

Alright, to M11k4, the whole reason I made this level is to try and make something that wasn't really trivial, but rather challenged the player's endurance. And like you said, it could've been a lot harder, especially taking into consideration dirt blocks and water, if you catch my drift. BD *slaps knee* And you know what, I actually did manage to play through this level. I timed myself, and it took me about 5 hours. Of course, I kept bumping into walls and I listened to music to keep me from going insane. @_@

To AdrenalinDragon, Holy Schnikes, I'm sorry, I only wish I could have made it sooner. XD it would have been quite the honor.

to tenorspudding, yeah, I'll admit, I made #5 pretty decently difficult with a lot of sneaky twists and turns, and I already have tried, you can't even make it past the fireballs in Lynx.

And just to say some general statements, When I made this pack, it literally started with just the ludicrous stage...nothing else. the reason there were stages before that is because I wanted to put that long boring statement in front of it, but due to the limit of words on the help tiles, it fit the best on 5 separate stages. So then I thought I should make each stage more increasingly difficult just to make it a little more interesting than walking through 5 stages of nothing. literally, those were crafted within a few hours. I hardly tried at all...yeah, I put in a little more thought as the got harder, but not compared to my other stages. That last one, I literally just wanted to add more than just one main stage, so...BONUS ROUND!!! and as a little side statement, I know it's kind of a bad habit, but pretty much every stage I make only works on MS. Mainly because I see those little glitch tricks as a kind of ability. Chip can't do much besides collect things and push blocks, but when you push the boundaries of the principle of the game. It literally has opened it up so much, it's absolutely ridiculous to think of the combinations of puzzled elements that can be combined. I adore, thinking outside the box. I seriously have to show you some of my other levels.
whoops... i posted my comment on this forum as a review. By first stage I mean the one with the random force floors
MY WEAPON SUCKS!