I've beaten City Jumper!
I finally worked out how to get past level 52 and so my original topic is now debunked. The game is actually possible to finish. Thankfully, the levels after 52 were not as hard.

[Click to Show Content]

I had 28 lives by the last level, however I lost almost all of them but finally got past it with only 5 remaining. I was sweating pretty bad at that point. Tongue

[Click to Show Content]

So there you go! City Jumper does have an end!

Can someone reward me with the City Escape award please? Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Good job sir. I will never do it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm stuck on level 10! I made a precision jump to get over a low cloud, but I keep landing on it
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I'm stuck on level 10! I made a precision jump to get over a low cloud, but I keep landing on it

Make sure you're playing the game in fullscreen. For some bizarre reason, the obstacles are much harder to jump over in window than fullscreen mode.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]