Top 10/Bottom 10 lists up!
CC Zone now has a top 10/bottom 10 list for official Chip's Challenge levels. Just go to your profile and click the Edit Profile button! You could originally write down your favourite/least favourite Chip's Challenge levels, but due to spambots filling the lists with nonsense/swear words, I had to restrict it to drop down meaning only the official levels could be listed. If you can think of any other profile lists you want to add then let me know. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Nice addition there, I really like it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm tempted to suggest a "Top 10 custom levels" addition, but that might be a bit much, and we wouldn't be able to use a drop-down menu for it either.
Tom, sorry to double-post here - do you think it might be possible to select a "blank" option for those who just want to stick with a number less than 10 for their lists? It looks like this is what Bowman has done, but the rest of his list is populated by LESSON 1s.
Quote:Tom, sorry to double-post here - do you think it might be possible to select a "blank" option for those who just want to stick with a number less than 10 for their lists? It looks like this is what Bowman has done, but the rest of his list is populated by LESSON 1s.

Yeah, I'll add a blank field in so that people who haven't got lists don't have LESSON 1 as default and can lower their list limit.
Capchas?

Anyways, nice!
Ok, I've sorted the list out. Those with LESSON 1s by default will have to manually change the slots to the blank one.
Cool feature. It still shows up in the profile, though, even when blanks are selected. Is there a way to add a check box to disable that?
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Quote:Cool feature. It still shows up in the profile, though, even when blanks are selected. Is there a way to add a check box to disable that?

Yeah, there's nothing I can do about that. Trouble is, if I replace the blank with N/A then the lists come up as N/A for the blank spots in lists.
This is a nice way to tell what people like the most. I find it too limiting though and suggest a Top 10 for each level pak. Think of it when CCLP1, then CCLP4 etc are added how long the list will be. A separate list for each levelset may work better in the long run.