Toggle Glitch
So, recently (even though I should be studying :/) I've been going through CC1 and CCLP3 in lynx to see which levels are faster with using the Toggle Glitch I found in Tile World. For those who don't know, the glitch is where you ctrl-R the frame you hit a toggle switch, and so then when you start the level over, the toggles will be switched, thus creating some pretty busted up levels. I'm not finished yet, but I'll post what I have now, and I will edit later to add stuff.

Note: These scores are not scoreboard worthy.

CC1:

005: Lesson 5............. 89(b+5)

038: Sampler............... 493(b+41)

052: The Last Laugh... 382(b+1)

053: Traffic Cop........... 498(b+50)

091: Jumping Swarm.... 367(b+0) - No faster, but doing the glitch will make the level's bold too easy.

118: Miss Direction....... 258(b+0) - No seconds gained, but is still [2] faster.

127: Skelzie.................. Whatever the Melinda Time is - Same effect as having the blob hit the button.

CCLP3:

001: Entrance Examination. 298(b+117)

005: Toggle Bust................ 395(b+0) - makes the bold easier to get.

009: Redoubled Effort........ 109(b+1)

016: Two Sets of Rules....... 247(b+3)

026: Spiral.......................... 501(b+118) - I'm sure better routing yields a couple more seconds.

029: Tool Box..................... 285(b+5) - More seconds possible with better routing I think.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Interesting. Do keep us updated on your progress. And that seems to be the best discription of how to activate the bust too. Hope to see you scoring some real scores on CC1 too Tongue Unfortunately most of the bolds will be soon taken, but there is still some work to be done confirming many of them. Eventually we'll get to CCLP2 also, right? Wink Anyway, will take a closer look at how these scores were achieved at some point. Or you could post all of them as avis to YT?
For some reason, none of the video recording software I've tried works with recording Tile World, so for the time being, no I cannot do that Slight frown

But yes, I will certainly try to find more of these levels, possibly in CCLP2 as well Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.