tensorpudding-3
I had been inspired to create a single tough puzzle where there are a number of false exits, and I ended up making a couple of small levels and working on several unfinished leftovers from my other two levelsets as well.

The preliminary fruits of my labor are available http://cczone.invisi...ensorpudding-3/ with six levels.

I welcome advice, opinions, criticisms, and especially any busts that you find!
I think the first level is busted. You can get the flippers without losing the blue key. Also, after looking in the editor, I think I see the real solution... >_>

The other levels were all really fun. My favourite was definitely Sandbug Island Thumbs up
Yeah, I think I see the bust you're talking about. Putting a closed toggle door at (3,13) should fix it, shouldn't it?
That only fixes one bust. I've found another. It's possible, if you get the right timing on the ff slide, to exit via 27,23. Tongue This is assuming you still have the blue key and flippers.
Quote:That only fixes one bust. I've found another. It's possible, if you get the right timing on the ff slide, to exit via 27,23. Tongue This is assuming you still have the blue key and flippers.

Or, after the flippers, exchange the blue key for the red key at 5,12 and continue the intended route.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:That only fixes one bust. I've found another. It's possible, if you get the right timing on the ff slide, to exit via 27,23. Tongue This is assuming you still have the blue key and flippers.

Yeah, I see that one too, I changed some of the water tiles to closed toggle doors, so you can't push the block until you toggle the switch, which should fix the bust.

Quote:Or, after the flippers, exchange the blue key for the red key at 5,12 and continue the intended route.

That isn't a bust, exchanging the blue key for the red key there is a trick. The "intended" way that you might be referring to is not intended as the actual solution.
I overlooked something that makes my aforementioned route not doable, so never mind.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
The version I just uploaded should fix the two busts that were mentioned here, and make the puzzle slightly more difficult.
The "final" update that adds four new levels and completes the set has been posted.