Puzzle Studio
So the CopyCat is like the yellow tank in CC2? To me, the name suggested it'd be more like the mimic (also CC2).
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:So the CopyCat is like the yellow tank in CC2? To me, the name suggested it'd be more like the mimic (also CC2).

yeah like the yellow tank in cc2

did you know you can contribute too? just learn some lua, fork my repertory, and pull request after you are done changing Slight smile
Again, I've got to ask - have you tried contacting Joshua Bone about this and working with him? From what he told me, he's (secretly) brought this thing pretty far along by himself...it might be a bit easier on you. Slight smile

Also, please avoid making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread within such a short amount of time. It would be much appreciated.
Quote:Again, I've got to ask - have you tried contacting Joshua Bone about this and working with him? From what he told me, he's (secretly) brought this thing pretty far along by himself...it might be a bit easier on you. Slight smile

Also, please avoid making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread within such a short amount of time. It would be much appreciated.

1. i know

2. oh.

EDIT: plan for new minic Slight smile
Please note: Puzzle Studio has NOT been abandoned.
I'm planning to create some levels with this. Still, I don't know how it works, especially the new tiles Tongue
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:I'm planning to create some levels with this. Still, I don't know how it works, especially the new tiles Tongue
Try experimenting. That's how I learned how most of the tiles work.
I'm currently working on a cross platform version of the Puzzle Studio engine. (wxwidgets)
I finally got a video of Puzzle Studio up Slight smile

Two months since my last post.

I'm working on adding LuaJIT and porting to Mac.