Diablo III
Anyone else got Diablo III? I recently started playing it this month (Yeah, late to the party I know) and I admit, it's a pretty good game. I managed to finish it on the hardest difficulty (Inferno) but I haven't managed to sell anything in the Real Money Auction House. I guess people would be pretty crazy to spend £200 for an in-game item, right? Please list your username here so that other players can add you. My username on Diablo III is ADragon91. Thanks! Smiley

1000th post! Chip Win
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well I don't play D3, but I play starcraft and warcraft sometimes so if you want my battletag it's possible to talk across games.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I do play Diablo III, but I'm not playing it regularly. I guess I could add you the next time I log on.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
If you wish to add me, my battletag is Lessinath#1487.

You'll probably want to say who you are if it gives you the option to add some text to it, unless it's something really really obvious like "Adrenalinedragon" or "rockdet" that I couldn't possibly mistake for anything else.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Mine is obvious IIRC.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow