What CCLP3 record did I just break?
So this week I worked on a level in CCLP3 and it seems I've just scored a new record! Now, before I report it, I'm giving you a chance to guess which level it is! Here are some hints:

-the solution works in ms and lynx, and is a record in both

-the time remaining has three digits, at least two of which are the same

-the first digit is not larger than the last digit

Now I don't want to give away too much, but maybe someone can still guess at least the level in question? And of course you should also take a guess at the time remaining as well! My birthday is coming up in about a week, so I'll reveal the answer then :-)

-Miika
It's obviously Magic Trick. http://chips.kaseorg.com/newsgroup/artic....challenge Slight smile
Quote:It's obviously Magic Trick. http://chips.kaseorg...chips.challenge Slight smile

Except I haven't reported it yet... and if it was this level I would have to score 399, 404, or something higher, but which one?
+ that was 10 days ago from the post date, and a week is 7 days. :3
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Would it be a level that a new record would be surprising in, such as Once Upon a Troubadour? (and PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN'T THAT LEVEL.)
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
No, it's not 155 on OUaT. Extra useless hint: the number of monsters and blocks in the level is not equal. And the number of times I've now played through the level and scored better than the bolds is more than ten (in both ms and lynx separately).

Come on, more wild guesses!
Wireframe comes to mind with that last statement, but i dunno...

EDIT: Just another random guess... did you get 555 in EGD?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
By now you might have seen that the level in question was Avalanche
! Back when I started the thread my score was 488. I then improved it in a couple of places to get the current score. I'm sorry I couldn't give you better hints, like it's in the last third of the set or that it has blocks in it.

Now, you guys can still try and guess if I went clockwise or counter-clockwise Slight smile
I'll have to go with counter-clockwise. Tongue