Bowman2
...It's coming...

Didn't think I'd start it so soon. The goal is simpler ideas and all pedantic compatible. Got 3 levels so far, might release it at 10.

Really like the way things are looking.
~Bowman
After almost a year of work on it, I finally released my second set today on the yahoo groups and here on CCZone. Only ten levels in about ten months' time so that should tell you right there that a lot of work went into making these levels satisfactory and I'm pretty proud of some of them. They turned out harder than I'd originally intended, though, and some, quite frankly, are just weird.

Quote:... The goal is simpler ideas and all pedantic compatible...

Well, it seems I've failed miserably on the first front. But all ten of these level are possible in Pedantic Lynx mode as well as Microsoft.

I realize this is unfortunate timing with all the voting packs out there and people are preoccupied with them. But after voting or whenever you have time, check these out. I think it'll be worth your time. Slight smile
~Bowman
if this is only 10 levels I will definitely play all of them. I sort of appreciate smaller packs, since I don't have a lot of time. And I like weirdness Slight smile

Looking forward to it!
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:if this is only 10 levels I will definitely play all of them. I sort of appreciate smaller packs, since I don't have a lot of time. And I like weirdness Slight smile

Looking forward to it!

Hey thanks for your reply Mobius! Let me know your thoughts on these. Like I said, some are quite hard, but I wanna see what you think.

~Bowman
~Bowman
okay, the first two are really beautiful puzzles, as they are small and simple but quite hard.

Ablockalypse seems a lot of fun, even though it's long and lot of block pushing. It's done in a fun way I think, with the four sections, which are also quite challenging. That's basically all the farther I've got but I did look at Subterfuge and I like the symmetrical layout.

These are good ideas in any case Thumbs up

I should've asked before but: do any of your levels use glitches?

I haven't solved any yet but I also have had very little time. But I'm definitely determined to solve at least the first two.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:I should've asked before but: do any of your levels use glitches?

No there aren't any glitches used, just different techniques. Although, level 8, CENTER OF GRAVITY has a slightly different solution in Lynx. That's the only difference I can think of right now.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Bowman2 was updated today to include a new level. Don't get too excited though, it's just a rehashed version of UNEARTHED. It is the level in its simplest form, without the find-the-thief gimmick. Also, I found a couple of busts in level 3, ABLOCKALYPSE, one MS-only, the other, both rulesets. Both have been corrected.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Wow it's been a long time. Anyone remember this old set? Bowman 2 updated today with two new levels: WISDOM AND MADNESS AND FOLLY and TASKMASTER. The first one I really like, the latter one, meh.

Any feedback is appreciated. Slight smile

~Bowman
~Bowman