CC Zone has added CCLP1 Staff group!
All CCLP1 staff now have their own exclusive group on CC Zone named "CCLP1 Staff" (Which are highlighted in "Green"). This is only temporarily, so when CCLP1 is released, their original status will go back. Also, the only member I have left to find is The Architect, so if anyone lets me know who that is I'd be very grateful. Thanks! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Should us testers be allowed to post our testing results in that thread, or should we send them to James by e-mail?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Should us testers be allowed to post our testing results in that thread, or should we send them to James by e-mail?

If you mean the CCLP1 forums given to your group, then yes. I don't see a problem with this. Slight smile
I'm the Architect. B)
Quote:I'm the Architect. B)

Indeed you are! I've changed your member group to CCLP1 staff. Welcome aboard! B)
Quote:Indeed you are! I've changed your member group to CCLP1 staff. Welcome aboard! B)

Thanks! Slight smile

I'm just starting here...where can I find an explanation of all that mysterious information accompanying the user's name in posts?
Quote:Thanks! Slight smile

I'm just starting here...where can I find an explanation of all that mysterious information accompanying the user's name in posts?

The little icons are various awards, which are explained (sort of) on the awards page. Most people with 9 actually have more than nine (seems there is a display limit). Level has to so with how many posts you've made.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Okay...that explains everything except the level name above one's portrait. Does that have anything to do with the question at account creation, "What is the first level of CC"? (Which I answered correctly as "LESSON 1".) Raised eyebrow
Quote:Okay...that explains everything except the level name above one's portrait. Does that have anything to do with the question at account creation, "What is the first level of CC"? (Which I answered correctly as "LESSON 1".) Raised eyebrow

That's related to post count. As your post more, the level # at the side goes up, and so accordingly does the level name. CC1 wraps around to CCLP2 (the 150th rank is "A Fleeting Memory"), and CCLP2 wraps around to CCLP3 (although nobody's even close to that yet).