For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff
I agree with JB that there should be a limit to the humber of levels a designer can submit. But isn't 50 a little low? Personally, I think 100 would be better.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
It would be low if the community wasn't allowed to nominate other levels from that designer into voting past the 50, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that.
I've gone ahead and started up a spreadsheet where we can keep track of compatibility issues, busts, and other notes for the submitted levels. Since there's no staff in place yet, I figured it wouldn't hurt to make this a community effort for anyone interested in playing through the submissions (or seeing just how much work is involved in being on a CCLP staff Slight smile). Additionally, if we do choose as a community to pursue the designer-selects-50-levels-for-voting-and-leaves-the-rest-of-their-submissions-to-community-nominations method, seeing what's actually compatible across rulesets can help narrow down the field for a designer if they don't want to be bothered with fixing everything. The same could apply to a contingency plan in case a designer declines to participate in the selection process or submitted the levels a long time ago and is no longer around: I think the CCLP4 staff should do the selecting in these instances, though I suspect they'd be rare.

For now, I've added only the sets from CCLP1 voting that haven't been significantly updated (which means I still have yet to add my own at the time of this post). I've refrained from adding sets from people who have submitted CCLP-specific compilation packs in the past until they specify what they're submitting for CCLP4.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0