When you get a pair of glasses, do you ask for that non-reflective coating stuff?
I don't. I don't think it really adds any measurable benefit. And yes, I drive a lot at night (or at least I used to).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I did last time, and I think it shortened the life of my lenses, because eventually it started coming off, and now the glasses are unusable.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
How'd it come off? Was it like a silvery flaking, or...?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
More like a gummy-plasticky film that won't scrape off properly. Actually, I don't remember if it is anti-glare or anti-scratch.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Sounds like that'd be an anti-scratch film...I would think that the anti-glare would be in the glass itself, somehow...or maybe not. I'm just babbling here. I have no real idea.
I get the anti-glare upgrade free with my glasses, but they charge you extra to have no rims on them. I personally don't care about the anti-glare that much.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
You get it free?!?!?! Here it costs something like $60.
Uhh... I just get glasses, lol...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
You don't pay for them?

Unamused