Through the Fire and Flames
As you may have noticed (mainly those in the CCBBC) my "Through the Fire and Flames" level is COMPLETELY remade. It is much, much cleaner (as in more neatly designed). I was wondering if anyone would like to try my new version out?

[Note: Boosting abuse welcome!!]

Anyways, I'll upload the level itself in its own set onto the download database if enough people would like to play it. Slight smile

ALSO: If you would rather preview before you play, here is a basic design of the level. It will not like this in the level that is going to be uploaded to the database --- it's much harder....

Features not in this picture are ---

- Ice

- More cloning buttons that must be pressed

- Fire boots

- Suction boots

- The exit is guarded by a blue key that can be obtained by travelling through the level with the boots to obtain it

[Image: 398993_139922436138146_100003611717360_1...5218_n.jpg]

That's all for now!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'm very interested in playing. Is it Lynx-compatible?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It looks like there are several places where you can bust the level by boosting off the force floors. Will the ice fix it?
Quote:I'm very interested in playing. Is it Lynx-compatible?

Yes, but may be tougher in Lynx. It's easier to get ahead of the fireballs slightly by boosting...

Quote:It looks like there are several places where you can bust the level by boosting off the force floors. Will the ice fix it?

Yes. It should prevent boosting through FF sections, as then Chip would be in an uncontrollable situation. Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold