If you're allergic to force floors, don't read this
I just scored 286/300 on Nightmare on Block Street, without using the suction boots...

ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I don't think I ever realized this level had suction boots to begin with. I had to dig out my old tws to check, and it seems my solution ended with a time of 382.
Quote:I don't think I ever realized this level had suction boots to begin with. I had to dig out my old tws to check, and it seems my solution ended with a time of 382.
Thats because they are hidden under a block. Slight smile
Quote:I don't think I ever realized this level had suction boots to begin with. I had to dig out my old tws to check, and it seems my solution ended with a time of 382.

Time limit+82, nice Thumbs up

I think before the fixed version it was 400 seconds and had no suction boots in it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I think before the fixed version it was 400 seconds and had no suction boots in it.

So it's even... +suction boots -time.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:So it's even... +suction boots -time.

Yeah, back then it was the hardest level I've ever made. I couldn't complete it so I added suction boots in.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Yeah, back then it was the hardest level I've ever made. I couldn't complete it so I added suction boots in.

It's actually quite easy once you know where to go and mash the buttons hard enough.

Imagine trying to complete this without suction boots with the MOUSE..

Bronze / Silver / Gold