ChipHomeIS Level 14 - Chased By... The Exit?
If anyone hasn't seen this, I encourage you to watch my high score/bold (I think it is bold) of ChipHome5's Chased By... The Exit? if you haven't seen it! (I posted the link on the CCBBC)

Enjoy! Slight smile
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Is that the intended solution for that level? The title suggests you get chased by the exit?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I assume that level is insane and won't work in TW?

As opposed to my Get Out of My Way, Chip!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
@Tom: Intended solution is to grab the skates and walk into the exit, I think. [according to CH5 I believe]

@Dave: Only 3 levels work in Tile World (Chip Clone Machine; level 1, Chips Desert; level 6.. and I forgot the other one, see the ChipHomeIS.dat thread). Yes, this is an insane level Slight smile

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Great time and fantastic timing ability! Smiley

The intended solution is not IceyLava108's one, since it requires you to be chased by the exit and walk into it after you get the ice skates.

However, when I designed this level, I decided to make some intersections which made the level solvable (if I remember well there are 2 or 3 spots where it is possibile to walk into the exit while you're sliding) with a slighly better time if you could time it correctly! So let's call this an... in-unintended solution! Tongue
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
Quote:Great time and fantastic timing ability! Smiley

The intended solution is not IceyLava108's one, since it requires you to be chased by the exit and walk into it after you get the ice skates.

However, when I designed this level, I decided to make some intersections which made the level solvable (if I remember well there are 2 or 3 spots where it is possibile to walk into the exit while you're sliding) with a slighly better time if you could time it correctly! So let's call this an... in-unintended solution! Tongue

Thanks! Slight smile

I wonder if I could find them.... Tongue

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I got the bold time on this level! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yes, I stole liberally from Chip Clone Machine for Get Out of My Way, Chip!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I got the bold time on this level! Smiley

Fun, huh? Thumbs up

Bronze / Silver / Gold