PIctures of Attractive People
I just posted my cat because I had nothing better to do and I didn't feel like dying on Bloblake.

Thumbs up

Quote:Haha, I just noticed that this thread is 'Hot'.

Oh, the irony.

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]

Mr. Nod!!! Smiley

Quote:I just posted my cat because I had nothing better to do and I didn't feel like dying on Bloblake.

Surely there must be pictures of attractive people that are a mere handful of mouseclicks away...no?

[Image: MV5BMTU3OTY4Njg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE0...SY963_.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Haha, I just noticed that this thread is 'Hot'.

Oh, the irony.

That is NOT irony. It's synchronicity.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I thought it was ironic because most of the pictures posted here are not of "attractive people."

Speaking of which...

[Image: avril-lavigne-innocence.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That's Avril, right?

[Edit] BTW, there is no secret message, just a typo that inadvertently put "PI" in the topic title. Sort of surprised DS didn't notice.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, it's Avril.

Damn you for making me search for a hidden message that wasn't there!
Yes, well, if THAT'S all I'm damned for, I won't spend long in purgatory.

Or did they decide now there is no purgatory? Doesn't matter -- I'm a protestant.
I don't follow the rules of the Vatican, but rest assured they affect me*. Once a Catholic...

*One can say the same about the relationship between the American people and their government.
I was going to add a photo of my sister and I, but as usual I don't have an url to put it at. Rolling eyes
Get a Photobucket account!