If the ABCs were the DEFs
Would that impact your life?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
No, we'd probably consider it perfectly normal and would be making a thread about "what if the DEFs were the ABCs"?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
But that's sort of the point; what kind of subconscious things would make our world different? I mean, the aesthetics of the ABC song would be different as would any expression that related to the "A-B-C's" of something.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It would, but the ways in which it would affect our lives would be mostly intangible. We are inextricably linked to every single event that has ever occurred, right down to the most minute detail. Life is the ultimate demonstration of the butterfly effect.
Then my name would be spelled Tylbr. And that's about it.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Probably: We'd have an entirely different alphabet to sing; therefore messing up everyone's childhood.

Thumbs up

D, E, F, G, H, I, J [pause] K, L, M, N, O, P, Q [pause] R, S, T [pause] U, V, W, [pause] X, Y, Z, A, B and C

Now I know my D E F's, next time will you sing with Geoff?

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Wow. Maybe I didn't make the lamest topic evah....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^I knew you'd see the light.

I hear that it's common for kids to think that "LMNOP" is one letter. Is this true?
Quote:Wow. Maybe I didn't make the lamest topic evah....

Nah, you did.
Really?