Lamest topic EVAH
I'm creating this topic so I can get closer to 900 posts.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's even lamer to reply to get me to 899, which is exactly what I'm doing. Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
[_] Legitimate posting accomplishment

[x] Accurate topic title

[x] Facepalm
Lamest topic EVAH?

Challenge accepted.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh god Rolling eyes
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

::Leans back in his chair, resting his hands behind his head::

Precisely.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
There's this thing that's common on the Internet. It's called spam. I sense some in the general vicinity.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Aww. Slight frown
But I'm no mod so I can't do anything about it Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
If Rock were here, I bet there would be a flurry of bannings and locked threads. He threatened as much, at least.