What I Bought
The Force is strong with this one. He even had the power to save the ones he loved...from dying.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
When you mentioned this on the FB chat, I went straight to the swedish verion of eBay and bought a copy myself! Just got it in the mail today. I payed more than you did (13,50 USD), but have seen them go for as little as 4 dollars also. Mine wasn't a sealed copy, there was one for sale but it was 43 USD.

I've wanted to buy one of these for a long time, but haven't gotten round to it since I didn't really want to buy a Lynx play station, but when I saw you bought the game, I realised I could buy the game just for fun. No way to know if my copy is working though...

Anyway, you should open it! I loved reading the booklet. Did you know that there are fire shields and water shields instead of boots? Water shields seems a bit silly... Also there's a magnet instead of suction boots.

You know what I would do if I were you? I'd probably get another copy, and use that and keep the sealed one as-is.
Quote:You know what I would do if I were you? I'd probably get another copy, and use that and keep the sealed one as-is.

There aren't any used copies on Amazon that come with the box and manual, unfortunately. Maybe I'll just buy another one new Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.