What I Bought
[Image: 47dd3af5.jpg]

Discuss.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Wow! Where'd you find that? How much did it run? Do you have the necessary system?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
This pretty much answers everything: http://www.amazon.com/Chips-Challenge-fo...803&sr=8-2

And no, I don't have a Lynx Tongue I'll get one someday.

Ah...I'm surprised you can get it so cheaply. I thought it was a pretty rare item...

How soon is "someday"?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
"Someday" is when I find a Lynx at a reasonable price and once the Lynx reaches the top of the "game consoles I want the most" list (currently it's 2 Thumbs up ). I've seen them for $40 before, but on Amazon, which is really the easiest way of obtaining anything, it's at $80. I'll check eBay too. I'm a bit hesitant to buy one since the Lynx's game library is pretty small and I've never heard of any talk of other Lynx games.

I'd also like to add that the box is still sealed and I'm debating whether to open it or not Tongue

Eh, just buy another copy. They seem to be inexpensive enough. Wink
You shared this on the CCBBC chat, and then I literally died for 20 seconds. D:

(I FAVORITED THAT LINK EARLIER!! Slight smile )
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
*is speechless*
I envy you good sir. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:You shared this on the CCBBC chat, and then I literally died for 20 seconds. D:

(I FAVORITED THAT LINK EARLIER!! Slight smile )

Literally, eh?

Do you own a defibrillator?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan