Adding insane level support into TW2?
Quote:I don't think we need more encouragement to make insane levels... Slight smile

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I don't think we need more encouragement to make insane levels... Slight smile

Ah, come on. Insane levels aren't always extremely cryptic. See, TCCLPReject's Block Factory II. The level's intuitive enough. I'd like to make some more like it:

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chi...s&level=26
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Tile World is still buggy software though, Tile World 2 has to be the one to fix those bugs since Tile World seems to have been abandoned by its original creator. The bug that makes it corrupt solution files on 64-bit systems, and the toggle initialization bug, both of which are currently still in the distributed TW2 (though the former has a patch in the open), are the most obvious and glaring ones.

What is meant here by a 64-bit MSCC? Did someone obtain the code, the rights to use code and artwork and the name? Unless it functioned the same, looked the same and was marketed as Chip's Challenge, then it wouldn't really be MSCC would it? And as for workalikes, we have one already that is better in the realms of usability, portability, features and terms of distribution. Should we not focus our attention on improving this good thing that we have rather than putting effort into something that is probably beyond reach?
Absolutely. Let's make TW a great product.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan