Adding insane level support into TW2?
Is there a way for us to add insane level support to TW2? Currently they don't function properly.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I believe Madhav said he would never implement insane functions.
I agree -- that should stay as a quaint thing about MSCC.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I agree -- that should stay as a quaint thing about MSCC.

Well, if the goal of TW MS is to emulate MSCC (which it is, or at least was when Brian Raiter was coding it), then insane functions and the multiple tank glitch and all of that other bizarre behaviour should be implemented IMO (at least if reasonably possible).
I think Tile World 2 is fine the way it is. It's better to be the more stable software so leaving insane levels for Tile World is fine to me. If anything, we need a 64 bit version of MSCC. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I think Tile World 2 is fine the way it is. It's better to be the more stable software so leaving insane levels for Tile World is fine to me. If anything, we need a 64 bit version of MSCC. Thumbs up

TW1 has very likely seen its last release. Also, 64-bit MSCC would be amazing but it's highly unlikely (unless this is what PG's super top secret project is, but that also seems highly unlikely).
Too bad TW wasn't written in VB.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:TW1 has very likely seen its last release. Also, 64-bit MSCC would be amazing but it's highly unlikely (unless this is what PG's super top secret project is, but that also seems highly unlikely).
Quote:I think Tile World 2 is fine the way it is. It's better to be the more stable software so leaving insane levels for Tile World is fine to me. If anything, we need a 64 bit version of MSCC. Thumbs up

Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I don't think we need more encouragement to make insane levels...Slight smile
Quote:I don't think we need more encouragement to make insane levels...Slight smile

Could you elaborate?