Pac-Man World 3
Quote:Did you figure out how to get the tokens on top of the trees in Pac-Village (I think that's what it was called) in PCW2?

My favorite level in PCW2 is probably Ghost Bayou, and second is that giant snowball level (can't remember the name).

I don't remember much of PCW3, it's been so long. I prefer it to other pacman games simply because not everything is named after pacman or the ghosts.

I also have Pac-Man World Rally, which is similar to Mario Kart. My favorite part about it was the fruits that opened shortcut portals which sometimes lead to new portions of the track.

Hmm, I think the snowball level you are thinking of is perhaps Avalanche Alley.

Yes I believe I got all tokens on Pac-Village, I'll go play PCW2 in a little to remember how I got them (I can't recall any memories at the moment, but when I go back I should be able to)

PCW3 was and still is definitely one of my favorite Pacman games of all time, mainly because of its storyline and the really cool environments such as in the Spectral levels. I also enjoyed how the ghosts were friends with Pacman Tongue

Pacman World Rally was another really fun game to me, and I loved it just cause it's addicting I guess, the favorite part being the ability to attack others, very similar to Mario Kart, yes. Slight smile

Anyways, I'll get on PCW2 in a bit.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold