I turn 25 in May. Make me a level!
Hey, it fosters creativity and community involvement...I say:

Thumbs up

(Forget official-ness!)

(Oh, and I'd love to participate, but the rules for that logic puzzle, on their own, boggle my mind. Wink)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Seems offical XD
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

Oh, yeah. Now that a freaking brony has replied, everything is official! Tongue
Hold on... What is this website... A bunch of cool puzzles? I am totally going to love it Slight smile

EDIT: Kind of off topic, but just to make sure, for the "Polyominous" puzzles, are you allowed to add numbers into sections without any number put there originally? The rules are unclear to me on that subject.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:EDIT: Kind of off topic, but just to make sure, for the "Polyominous" puzzles, are you allowed to add numbers into sections without any number put there originally? The rules are unclear to me on that subject.

Technically, it's not even necessary to add the rest of the numbers to the puzzle, although it may help in giving a sense of progress as the grid fills. It is certainly permissible to just write in numbers without marking the boundaries, because the boundaries are trivially implied to be between pairs of distinct numbers, but boundaries make it visually clear which regions are done. I will accept a solution as correct if it contains the correct numbers, or the correct boundaries.

In the example puzzle, the domino in the bottom-left corner is an example of a polyomino which includes none of the original givens. As you can see, I have numbered it, so the answer to your original question is "yes". Slight smile
Alright thanks. These all look like fun puzzles BTW Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.